Classification Of Stainless Steel Wire Rope Structure
In the 1930s, wire ropes were designed and developed, mainly used in mining excavation equipment. With the development of the first industrial revolution , the use of wire ropes has been popularized and used more widely.
In the dynamic system, the wire rope is widely used in the crane and elevator lifting, the transmission of mechanical power, the control of the car cockpit, the operation of the aircraft control system and other fields; the static system, New railings design and other industries, wire rope also has a wide range of applications.
With the early 20th century, the invention of stainless steel  materials and the rapid development of new stainless steel materials are used in the field of wire rope manufacturing. With stainless steel material special physical and chemical properties, in Europe and the United States, stainless steel wire rope in many areas to be quickly accepted and popularized. Stainless steel wire rope manufacturing industry has developed rapidly, the rapid rise of many enterprises, domestic stainless steel wire rope has long been out of the country, exports the world, the industry development prospects bright.
A rope is a structure in which at least two wires or multiple strands are twisted around a center or a cord. Divided into multi-strand wire rope and single wire rope.  stainless steel wire rope refers to the stainless steel material twisted from the wire rope, the product implementation of national standards for the GB / T 9944-2015.
Stainless steel wire rope according to the structure of the classification, the typical structure are: 1x3,1x7,1x19,3x7,6x7,6x19 (a), 6x19 (b), 8x19.
1. Point contact: shares within the adjacent layer of wire between the point of contact with the form, in addition to the center of the wire, the layers of wire diameter equal, the formation of the formation of layered twist.
2. Line contact: shares within the adjacent layer of wire between the form of linear contact, the stock by a different diameter of the wire twisted from a twist.
3. Surface contact: shares within the adjacent layers of wire between the form of contact.
4. Point, wire contact Stainless steel wire rope: between the adjacent layers of steel wire between the point, the line of two contact forms. The shares are twisted from different diameter wires.
5. Shaped stainless steel wire rope: shaped stainless steel wire rope because of its cross section was triangular, oval or fan named.
6. galvanized stainless steel wire rope: the surface of the steel wire galvanized treatment (or galvanized after drawing), and then made of twisted stainless steel wire rope.
7. Stainless steel wire rope twist: the so-called wire rope (or shares) twist, refers to the shares in the rope (or wire in the shares) twist the helical direction. Judgment method: the rope (or shares) vertical placed observation, if the stock (wire) spiral upward direction from left to right, then the left twist, available "" said. According to the stock, rope twist direction, wire rope is divided into:
A right twist stainless steel wire rope: rope right twist, strand left twist
B left twist stainless steel wire rope: rope left twist, stock right twist
C right twisted stainless steel wire rope: rope right twist, the right twist
D left twisted stainless steel wire rope: rope left twist, strand left twist
E right mixed twist stainless steel wire rope: rope twist, part of the left twist, part of the right twist
F left mixed twist stainless steel wire rope: rope left twist, part of the stock right twist, part of the left twist